Whether you're hosting a corporate event, holiday party, or non-profit fundraiser, the Nixon Library will offer your guests an unparalleled experience. We have a full catering kitchen and offer a selection of the area's finest catering companies, who often re-create White House state dinners. When you choose the Nixon Library, your guests go home feeling they have actually visited the White House.? Click here for more information on pricing and catering.
- The Library offers: A stunning replica of the White House East Room that seats 300-550 banquet style and hosts receptions up to 1,500
- Full catering kitchen that plays host to Orange County’s finest catering companies and their recreation of White House State Dinners.
- The East Room features three magnificent crystal chandeliers, golden silk draperies & imported marble fireplaces with a state of the art audio visual system.
- Breathtaking rose garden with handsome reflecting pool is the perfect location for a cocktail reception.
- Docent-illuminated tours of the museum galleries and President Nixon’s boyhood home, the President’s Helicopter & the President’s Limousine.
- Amaze your guests and roll out the red carpet with Presidential impersonators, honor guard and trumpeters.
- Choose one of our fabulous caterers that will recreate White House Menus that will truly impress your guests.
Corporate Events Section
What better way to give your guests a truly presidential experience, than hosting your next event at the Richard Nixon Presidential Library. The Nixon Library is a one-of-a kind venue, complete with timeless elegance, tranquility and rich history. Sitting on nine lush acres, the Nixon Library boasts Orange County’s largest public Rose Garden, including President Nixon’s boyhood home. Watch your guests eyes light up as they enter “America’s Grand Ballroom”, the White House East Room, which features three dazzling crystal chandeliers and beautiful wooden terrazzo floors. Whether you are looking to host a corporate luncheon or dinner, holiday party, or non-profit fundraiser, the Nixon Library will offer your guests an unparalleled experience.
The Library possesses the only replica of the White House East Room, exclusively yours to host your luncheon or dinner event. The East Room features three magnificent crystal chandeliers, golden Italian silk draperies, and imported marble fireplaces. The room can accommodate gatherings of up to 360, and with a unique breakout room we can hold up to 500 seated guests. For more intimate gatherings, we offer our Presidential Meeting Room, a private function room with 1,800 square feet and holding up to 120 guests. As part of the venue rental we include beautiful Gold Versailles chairs for your event, as well as all of your tables. We also offer complimentary parking and 24 hour on site security.
We are proud to offer our clients a choice of five of Orange County’s best caterers from our preferred catering list. Our caterers offer five star menus and service, and are happy to customize menus specifically for your special event. All of our catering options include floor length linens, china, glassware, tableware, set up & clean up, staffing and service, and bar packages. Complete with an on-site, full service catering kitchen, our caterers often recreate White House state dinner and luncheons.
There are many behind-the-scenes elements to your special event, including ensuring that your audio and visual resources run flawlessly. Our Director of Operations will help you determine the types of systems you need, from projection screens to video equipment to sound systems. You can count on our staff to handle the delivery and set-up of all equipment as well as provide reliable on-site support if needed. Please contact one of our sales team staff members for further information on our equipment pricing list.
We are proud to offer Presidential themed upgrades to truly make your event unique and one of a kind. Our upgrades include wowing your guests upon arrival with a red carpet entrance and amazing fanfare trumpeters. How would you and your guests like to rub elbows with Richard Nixon, share stories with Bill Clinton or shake the hand of George W. Bush? Now you can with our Presidential Impersonators! For an added perk, your guests can enjoy our prideful Color guards and experienced Military Honor Guards. Please inquire with our Sales Team for further information on additional upgrades and pricing.